vrijdag 6 maart 2009

Terraplane - we survive (the antholy) 2005

Disc 1
1. Don't Walk Away
2. When You're Hot
3. I Can't Live Without Your Love
4. Talking To Myself
5. You Can't Hurt Me Anymore
6. I Survive
7. Right Between The Eyes
8. Black And White
9. I'm The One
10. Get Your Face Out Of My Dream
11. Couldn't Handle The Tears
12. I Survive - Original Single Mix - Bonus Track
13. Gim me The Money - Bonus Track
14. Beginning Of The End - Bonus Track
15. Let The Wheels Go Round - Bonus Track
16. All Night And Day - Live - Bonus Track
17. I Survive - You C Factor Mix - Bonus Track
18. Tough Kind Of Love - Bonus Track
Disc 2
1. If That's What It Takes
2. Good Thing Going
3. Promised Land
4. Moving Target
5. Hostage To Fortune
6. Heart Burn
7. Hearts On Fire
8. I Will Come Out Fighting
9. Nothing On But The Radio
10. If You Could See Yourself - Bonus Track
11. I'm The One - Live - Bonus Track
12. When You're Hot - Live - Bonus Track
13. Living After Dark - Bonus Track
14. If That's What It Takes (19th Nervous Breakdown) - Bonus Track
15. Drugs - Bonus Track
16. A Night Of Madness - Bonus Track
17. The Good Life - Bonus Track

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten